2017 Best Selling Manual Cold Laminator (YDFM-920)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YDFM-920
- Certification: CE
- Max Laminating Width: 820mm
- Temperature of Laminating: 60-130 Degree
- Voltage: 380V
- Overall Dimensions: 2100X1500X1600mm
- Trademark: AOCHI
- Origin: China
- Type: Laminating Machine
- Model: Ydfm-920
- Speed of Laminating: 0-30m/Min
- Total Power: 12kw
- Weight of Machine: 700kgs
- Process: Finishing Process Machine
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84412000
YDFM series of Pre-Glued Laminating Machine is compact and economic laminator. It adopts the designs of manual feeding, manual hydraulic pressuring system,
Automatic lamination and auto paper winding. Laminated paper shall be cut by manual work. The reasonable structure saves the occupation of floor area so much.
Manual hydraulic pressuring system provides big pressure to guarantee good laminating quality.
Excellent laminating performance solves completely the problem of snowflake spots in traditional lamination, and perfects products quality and also reduces users' production
Costs so much. So this type of laminator is a wonderful choice for laminating process to medium and small enterprises.
1. One-piece construction design makes the machine run more stably, and lengthens the machine's lifetime.
2. Manual paper feeding.
3. Regulating plate can be adjusted easily to regulate manual paper feeding.
4. High precision of chrome plated heating roller is equipped with built-in electrical tube heater which makes temperature rise quickly. The laminating temperature is adjustable upon applications.
5. Hydraulic pressuring system provides big and steady pressure to guarantee good laminating quality.
6. Film cutter cuts film width to make it meet paper size. The cut film is left on the film release spindle.
7. Film perforating wheel perforates film edge to make the separation of laminated paper easy.
8. Laminated paper is rolled up automatically by the winding spindle. Winding speed is adjustable upon requests. Winded paper shall be cut by manual work.
|Max laminating width||620mm||820mm||1100mm|
|Speed of Laminating||0-30m/min||0-30m/min||0-30m/min|
|Temperature of laminating||60-130ºC||60-130ºC||60-130ºC|
|Weight of Machine||600kg||700kg||900kg|