Hot Sale Semi-Auto Laminator (SFML-920)
|FOB Price:||US $1-9,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1-9,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||15 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SFML-920
- Classification: Post-Printing Laminating Machine
- Automatic Grade: Semi-Automatic
- Plastic Film Mulching Modes: Hot Laminating
- Performance: Waterproof
- Trademark: AOCHI
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84412000
- Driven Type: Pneumatic
- Application: Packaging Paper, Film Material, Color Printing, Soft Board
- Membrane Material: Thermal Film(Matt or Gross)
- Paper Size: 880mm
- Oil Heating: Peneumatic Slitting
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
· Omron frequency converter is equipped for infinitely variable speed, and the operator can change the machine' s speed easily and guarantee the machine' s running stable.
·One-piece construction design makes the machine run more stably, and lengthens the machine' s lifetime.
·Manual paper feeding.
·Magnetic regulating plate can be adjusted easily to regulate manual paper feeding.
·High precision of chrome plated heating roller is equipped with built-in oil heating system, which has excellent performance to temperature control. The laminating temperature is adjustable upon applications.
·Hydraulic pressuring system provides big and steady pressure to guarantee good laminating quality.
·Air expansion shaft releases film, and precisionizes film release, and also makes the loading and unloading of film roll more convenient.
·The combination of air expansion shaft and braking device can adjust film release tension and speed.
·Film cutter cuts film width to make it meet paper size. The cut film is left on the film release spindle.
·Film perforating wheel perforates film edge for the automatic cut of laminated paper.
·Anti-curvature device: when going through anti-curvature device, the laminated paper shall be leveled at once and wont curve again after cut.
·Pneumatic cutting system realizes automatic paper cut as long as the operator inputs the workable paper size on the text screen.
·The cut paper is sent to paper receiving table. And the table height is adjustable upon applications.
|Max Laminating Width||880mm|
|Laminating Speed||0-25 m/min|
|Laminating Temperature||≤ 130 degree|